At T4S Partners we are a new and Innovative company with an experienced leadership team that strives for Excellence in everything we do! We are committed to offering a Collaborative work environment in which our employees can learn and grow. We believe in work-life balance and giving back to our Community.
If our Core Values match those you are looking for and you have the skills we are looking for, then join our Team!
ALERT: T4S Partners does not solicit personal information from Interview Candidates via email – nor do we utilize a Gmail account. Any solicitation for Personal Information referencing T4S Partners with a Gmail address is a SCAM and you should not respond!
Application Analyst I
T4S Partners is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for bright, energetic, collaborative technical wizards with world-class customer service skills to join our team. Our Managed and Support Services practice supports prestigious clients in a 24x7x365 operation.
The Application Analyst I will consistently provide World Class Customer and Technical Service, exceeding the highest standards, performances, and Customer Experience. Daily responsibilities typically include handling customer Service Requests and Incidents, Events and Problems, assisting in maintaining the Knowledge Base, following escalation procedures, meeting and exceeding Service Level Agreements, and assisting with Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
What we’re looking for in your qualifications and experience:
- IT technical support experience preferred, typically, one year or more
- Application Support experience, typically, one year or more
- ITSM / ESM, Cherwell, or Ivanti preferred, typically, one year or more
- Customer Service, one year or more
- Exercise strong professional verbal and written communication skills, documentation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office, and Teams
- Good analytical skills; Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving Incidents
- Application Administration or Development experience advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to Quality and World Class Customer Experiences
Key job responsibilities include:
- Managing Service Requests and Incidents in a 24x7x365 environment, via telephone, email, chat, portal, etc.
- Responding to, documenting, and resolving Service Requests and Incidents promptly in the ITSM tool
- Provide technical support to T4S staff on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, and peripherals
- Provide first-level application support by working closely with T4S Clients to troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve reported issues. Evaluate and isolate unresolved problems and escalate as needed internally or to software vendors. Identify trends and perform Root Cause Analysis
- Performs day-to-day maintenance, administration, support, and enhancements to our ITSM tool
- Communicate and liaise with Clients and T4S staff, both technical and non-technical as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and unscheduled and scheduled outages
- Self-organized and able to work independently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment and able to learn new applications, concepts, and skills
- Participates in department projects and deliver work within agreed timeframes
- On-call rotation for off-hours support as required to keep critical applications and systems operational
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred. A combination of education, IT certifications (Cherwell, CompTIA, HDI, ITIL, KCS, Microsoft, OutSystems, etc.) or equivalent experience will be considered
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000
- Work from home occasionally, employee healthcare benefits, dental, and vision. Wellness plans and employee assistance, basic life and AD&D insurance, 11 company paid holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) matching plan