What information do we collect?
We may collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services.
When registering on our site (including subscribing to our newsletter, register for an event, respond to a survey, or fill out a form), we may collect individually identifiable information; namely, information that identifies an individual or with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, and contact preferences. Personal Information collected online may be supplemented with information you provide to us through other services and sources, as well as other data collection methods.
How do we use the information we collect?
Any information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To provide our Products and Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Products and Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- Your Personal Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company outside T4S or our trusted third-party service providers for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product(s) or service requested, and as otherwise explicitly set forth herein.
- We may send periodic informational or promotional content. However, you can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional information from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method below. It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 days for direct mail and telephone promotions and 10 business days for email promotions.
- Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, and analytics with regards to the website.
- We may disclose Personal Information or any information you submitted if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We strive to keep your Personal Information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes, and policies to maintain data integrity. We will provide you with access to your information when reasonable or in accordance with relevant laws, the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your data. Requests to delete Personal Information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. To access and/or correct information, you can notify us via the appropriate method below.
To whom do we share the information we collect?
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer, store and process Personal Information in the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain facilities. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances. We will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to Personal Information. You hereby consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personal Information to outside parties (except to the third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us, as detailed in the section below).
We use third parties, such as cookies and trackers, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction for marketing and targeting purposes, to assist us in better understanding our site visitors so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except for the purpose of providing the services to us. Some of the servers of these third parties may be located outside of the European Union.
In most cases, we will not receive the information these third parties collect but only receive the analysis or results that we requested, and the sole holders of the collected information are the third parties. Below you can find the links to the privacy policies of the third parties we currently use. This list is reviewed and updated periodically.
Also, we may release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How long do we retain Personal Information?
Due to the possibility of long sales cycles, one never knows when a potential client will re-engage with T4S, and having the background and history of the contracting party will assist T4S in providing a better service. Therefore, please note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the Personal Information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, replenish, or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our own discretion.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We are committed to using our reasonable efforts, in accordance with market best practices, to ensure the security, confidentially, and integrity of the Personal Information you choose to provide us. Access to Personal Information is based on the ‘least to know’ concept together with role-based access control systems, ensuring only authorized access to Personal Information. To protect the privacy of any Personal Information, you may have provided; we are using data hosts who implement market best practice security measures. Although we take steps to safeguard such information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
Last updated: September 7, 2021.