Updated Look And Feel vs. Re-Implementation
CUG: Cherwell UK South (Virtual)
July 09, 2020 From 1:00 PM To 4:30 PM (BST); 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM (EDT)
Speakers: Paul Tocci and Mat Gdowski
Join us for the UK South Cherwell User Group. We have decided to host this user group meeting virtually via zoom in an effort to best accommodate attendees’ and company restrictions related to COVID-19.
This customer-driven meeting is an exceptional opportunity for Cherwell customers to connect with and learn from each other. Please bring your team!
This is your meeting. If you have any topic suggestions, questions, or problems you’re trying to solve, please add them to the comments field when you register.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Customer “Show & Share” Portal Parade: How You’re Enhancing Self-Service i.e. Chat, Knowledge, Automation
- Please let us know if you’re interested in sharing your portal in the comments field when you register.
- Maintain and Optimise Your System Performance – Richard Burton, Utilize plc.
- T4S Presentation – “New Look and Feel VS. Re-Implementation”
- Plan Next Meeting
Please remember, this is your meeting, your agenda, and your opportunity to connect with your peers, so let your voice be heard and your questions answered. Submit questions you’d like answered during the meeting here.
NextStep 2020: The Virtual Event Where Enterprise Development Meets Agility
September 15th – 16th, 2020
Discover the vision of OutSystems and how it is helping companies around the world deliver modern applications at the speed of business
- No travel logistics hassle; just you, your peers, and the OutSystems community for an event of pure tech and business innovation
- From technical and hands-on sessions to customer success stories and business discussions
- Hear from real OutSystems customers how they’re using the platform to break the boundaries of innovation, while tackling their app backlog and achieving their digital transformation goals
“Since your safety is our top priority, this year we’re taking NextStep closer to you, in a very special virtual edition. For four hours each day, you’ll join a global audience immersing yourself in the virtual world of NextStep. That’s right, we will be serving three timezones to cater to you globally.”
CLEAR 2020 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Week One: October 13th, 2020 – October 14, 2020
Week Two: October 20th, 2020 – October 21st, 2020
The health and well-being of the Cherwell community is always our top concern. While we are pleased to see improvements in COVID-19 in Colorado and the rest of the world, it has been determined that Clear 2020 will be delivered to you in a virtual format. There are many unique benefits to gathering virtually, and all the same inspiring content will be scheduled as planned, including major product road-map announcements, keynotes, breakout sessions, access to Cherwell experts and more! We look forward to having you in attendance!
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Maximize your Cherwell investment. Gain expertise and knowledge to obtain more value from your investment in the Cherwell platform. Discover how your peers are customizing and extending the solution to accomplish extraordinary things.
- Grow your enterprise and ITSM knowledge base. This conference is designed to deliver exceptional learning opportunities including hands-on sessions, presentations led by your peers and industry experts, collaborative discussions, and thought-provoking general sessions.
- Stay informed of product developments. Be the first to see the latest 2020/2021 product plans so your organization can anticipate how to take full advantage of upcoming enhancements. Uncover underutilized features to extract additional value from your Cherwell investment.
- Develop relationships within the Cherwell community. Throughout the conference, you’ll have direct access to industry experts, fellow customers, and members of Cherwell’s product development, support, and executive teams.
- Empower your team to lead. After attending Clear 2020, you will have the resources, knowledge, and contacts you need to innovate, overcome challenges, and take a leadership role within the business.