COMSPARK TECH & INNOVATION SUMMIT 2020 – CINCINNATI
October 6th, 2020
8:30am – 5:00pm EST
We are excited to announce that COMSPARK IS GOING VIRTUAL
It will be completely virtual this year. The dynamic virtual platform will allow you to visit vendor booths to learn about the latest innovations, grant access to live streaming talks with Q&A opportunities, provide incredible networking opportunities and give you the full experience that Comspark traditionally has offered but on a global level.
Comspark, in partnership with Central Ohio CIO Forum, Cincinnati CDO Forum, Columbus CDO Forum, Tech Life Columbus, The Circuit, Women in Analytics, and Technology First, is the largest technology conference in the region. New this year, we are excited to be collaborating with MIT Chief Data Officer and Information Quality Symposium based at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts which is the global leader in data and analytics. Comspark is a key event for sharing and exchanging new ideas, technology trends and networking. Virtual ComSpark will include a Keynote Discussion, C-Suite Summit, Cybersecurity Summit, Midwest CDO Summit, approximately 70 speakers, and over 30 break-out sessions.
We expect to sell out for this completely virtual event that will extend its reach globally. Sign up today to network with key executives, meet new vendors, learn about new technology trends and best practices, and hear from over 90 C-Level Speakers from around the nation.
We look forward to networking with you at our virtual event.
Midwest CDO Summit
This event will explore the developing landscape, from local organizational issues to global challenges, through a C-level panel discussion with industry, academic, financial, government and healthcare leaders.
We are excited to have over 35 breakout sessions with over 90 speakers sharing the latest advancements in technology and innovation.
The goal of this event is to provide an opportunity for the region’s leading C-level tech executives to share ideas and best practices that will help advance their companies and impact the region.
The event will feature key executives who have responsibility and oversight in the cybersecurity arena for their company. the goal is to provide a panel discussion where thought leaders can engage in deep and meaningful conversations to offer best in class ideas from a variety of prospectives.
Women in Tech
Celebrating the unique contributions and providing a forum that would encourage learning and sharing best in class ideas with other women executives. Our hope is that this event will serve as a catalyst to encourage more women to participate in the technology field.
CLEAR 2020 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Week One: October 13th, 2020 – October 14th, 2020
Week Two: October 20th, 2020 – October 21st, 2020
The health and well-being of the Cherwell community is always our top concern. While we are pleased to see improvements in COVID-19 in Colorado and the rest of the world, it has been determined that Clear 2020 will be delivered to you in a virtual format. There are many unique benefits to gathering virtually, and all the same inspiring content will be scheduled as planned, including major product road-map announcements, keynotes, breakout sessions, access to Cherwell experts and more! We look forward to having you in attendance!
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Maximize your Cherwell investment. Gain expertise and knowledge to obtain more value from your investment in the Cherwell platform. Discover how your peers are customizing and extending the solution to accomplish extraordinary things.
- Grow your enterprise and ITSM knowledge base. This conference is designed to deliver exceptional learning opportunities including hands-on sessions, presentations led by your peers and industry experts, collaborative discussions, and thought-provoking general sessions.
- Stay informed of product developments. Be the first to see the latest 2020/2021 product plans so your organization can anticipate how to take full advantage of upcoming enhancements. Uncover underutilized features to extract additional value from your Cherwell investment.
- Develop relationships within the Cherwell community. Throughout the conference, you’ll have direct access to industry experts, fellow customers, and members of Cherwell’s product development, support, and executive teams.
- Empower your team to lead. After attending Clear 2020, you will have the resources, knowledge, and contacts you need to innovate, overcome challenges, and take a leadership role within the business.