Get the most value out of your cloud assets
Have you noticed that traditional IT budgeting and procurement processes do not work for public cloud services?
Furthermore, have you noticed that the self-service nature of the cloud means that often the people provisioning cloud resources are not accountable for the cost of those resources?
Did you know that without centralized control or oversight, organizations can quickly end up with massive cloud expense bills that exceed their IT budgets?
You are not alone many organizations lack sufficient visibility into their cloud spending, making it impossible to establish accountability and control. The net result is that organizations must build cost optimization into their way of working in order to get full value from the Cloud.
T4S Partners can help you get a handle on your cloud costs
We can help your organizations establish the appropriate governance and instill a new way of working to get full value from the cloud and avoid overspending. Self-service does not have to be a chaotic situation – it just requires a different set of controls and disciplines.
T4S’ 5-step methodology for Cloud Optimization can help you save from 30% to 50% using cloud cost management by:
- defining your roles and responsibilities and establishing accountability
- gaining visibility
- developing processes and procedures
- building a process improvement and implementation plan
Your overall outcomes and business benefits will include:
- reduced cloud costs
- improved ability to budget for cloud costs and forecast spend
- ability to make informed decisions regarding trade-offs between speed, quality, and cost when operating in the cloud