To understand what your modernization options are, you need to Application Assessment. From this assessment you will understand how your application works, from its business capabilities down to what underlying hardware it runs on. Take each app through a rapid application assessment to find out where how well (or not) it works for the business before determining the best modernization path forward.
T4S can quickly determine how your application works today, assess its business and technical quality, and identify the right options in taking your application to the next level.
Our diagnostics of your application cover the entire “stack” to give us a complete view of how your application can be modernized. We use proven assessment tools developed internally and from our Info-Tech partner. We determine if it’s best to rehost, replatform, replace, refactor, or even rewrite part or all of the application. Or even applying a combination of these for different elements incrementally over time.
Methods of modernization we explore include:
- Enhancing or enabling new business capabilities
- Removing outdated capabilities
- Process automation, integration, & consolidation
- Provide a new user experience
- Update the application or data platforms
- Repurpose, transform, and consolidate data
- Build application programming interfaces
- Improve DevOps, monitoring, and performance
After the assessment, you will have a clear sight to your best modernization options and what tools, such as OutSystems, may be your best choice going forward.