T4S SureStart℠ For Cherwell
Faster Time to Value for Your ITSM Solution
Cherwell® Service Management (CSM) is the modern choice for IT service management (ITSM). CSM is a powerful software solution that provides IT teams the flexibility needed for rapid configuration and customization, minimal overhead, and frictionless upgrades — at a fraction of the cost and complexity associated with competing ITSM tools. Cherwell’s codeless design architecture means your service desk can be truly “agile”. With powerful workflow and process automation capabilities and native support for eleven ITIL processes, CSM provides the ability to add new functionality without writing or modifying code, integrate easily with third-party applications, and upgrade without fear of breaking what you’ve built.
T4S SureStart and SureStart+ offer the fastest time to value for your Cherwell investment! The T4S SureStart is designed for customers that need very quick deployment and can accept this structured approach.
What Is T4S SureStart For Cherwell?
T4S SureStart is an accelerated implementation that combines Cherwell’s out-of-the-box core processes and platform capabilities with our best practice configuration techniques. T4S will get you up and running quickly so you can leverage industry best practices, reduce the cost of training and decrease time to value!
- A structured implementation leveraging out-of-box functionality that addresses the most important requirements for many business organizations
- An affordable way for growing organizations to procure an ITSM solution that can develop and expand as your company matures – Cherwell is your long-term solution
- Pre-built, hosted (SaaS) environment with ITIL-certified processes and best practices
- Active Directory and email integration, CMDB for commonly used configuration items, dashboards, reporting, self-service portal and more
- Train the Trainer Session and Go-Live Support
- T4S SureStart+also includes additional functionality (see next page for details)
- We also strongly recommend purchasing a T4S SureSupport Virtual Support Service for your ongoing extensions and future application support needs
What’s Included In T4S SureStart℠ And SureStart℠+?
T4S SureStart℠ projects typically assume 3 weeks of work effort over 4 weeks elapsed time; this can be adjusted depending on the Customer’s schedule. Here’s what you get:
- Cherwell installation & setup (SaaS)
- Active Directory & Email Integration (1 domain)
- Incident, Service Request, Problem,
- Change and Knowledge Management processes (out-of-the-box features)
- Service Catalog
- Dashboards and Reporting (simple)
- End User Portal (simple)
- Load Configuration Items to CMDB
- VPN Setup Coordination
- Train the Trainer training
- Go Live Support
- T4S SureStart + also includes time-boxed customizations to a process, report, or dashboard; one portal skin or integration from our pre-built T4S library; or one mApp from Cherwell’s mApp Library
As you prepare to transition into production, it will be critical that your staff understand how to effectively use your new Cherwell system. T4S SureStart includes targeted training for your key delivery staff using a Train-the-Trainer approach to help your team quickly scale training through your organization. T4S will demonstrate best practices for using your new Cherwell system through targeted scenarios and demonstrate proper use of the features listed above.
Your active participation and cooperation will be required for project success. Specifically:
- All work will be delivered remotely from our Denver Delivery Center
- Customer will provide T4S with remote access to any on-premise systems as required
- Customer is responsible for testing prior to production deployment
- T4S will provide Train-the-Trainer training; Customer is responsible for end-user training