T4S Partners Strategy and Planning Services are highly recommended for organizations wanting to plan and enhance their Cherwell implementation. These services are conducted by a T4S Certified Cherwell Architect and working with your in-house team we provide you the required review and planning to ensure that your Cherwell Service Management Configuration Roadmap includes actionable plans that address all areas of the solution. The Configuration Roadmap ensures that improvements in each area are supported by the others. The Configuration Roadmap can be used by your own team, T4S Professional Services, or a certified Cherwell partner. The Configuration Roadmap will prioritize the findings and recommendations in alignment with your defined goals and objectives.
All Cherwell Service Management and after-market modules will be evaluated against the following:
|• Business Object Relationships
• One Steps
• Specific forms
• Team support capabilities
• Responsiveness/Performance Analysis
• Platform infrastructure architecture
• Routine & ad hoc maintenance processes
- Understand improvement and operational risk areas as evaluated by certified experts.
- Prioritize improvement roadmap to align with your organization’s goals and executive objectives.
- Validate your team is conforming to best practice configuration for improved performance.
T4S ITSM Innovation Workshop
Is your organization just starting the process of evaluating IT Service Management Platforms? Our Innovation Workshop helps you evaluate the Cherwell platform which provides a very extensible environment to create and integrate many solutions and systems. This workshop provides you an accelerated means to quickly understand “The Art of the Possible” and the best fit for your business.
Our Innovation workshops are conducted by a Certified Cherwell Architect and are customized for each customer to provide the required review and plan to ensure your priorities and ITSM Roadmap includes actionable plans which address all areas of the solution. Each workshop begins with a determination of pre-workshop goals and objective setting with the Executive Sponsor. In addition, timing, participants, and other planning are all worked out at this time.
The Workshop itself begins with a set of interviews with stakeholders to understand the current state challenges and opportunities for improvement for the different service areas. Once the interviews are completed, the findings are analyzed and a specific product demo that addresses the areas for improvement is tailored.
Once the interview and analysis are completed, the entire participant group is gathered for a “Read-out and Demonstration”. This readout includes the findings as well as a set of recommendations on how to address both the process and technology shortcomings of the current state. Using Cherwell CSM, we will also demonstrate how the platform can be used to address “The Art of the Possible”.
- Understanding of the ITSM Platform features and functions.
- Prioritize implementation roadmap to align with your organization’s goals and objectives.
- Recommendations on specific areas of focused to improve IT service management performance.
- Business Case Definition.