AWS, OutSystems and T4S Partners would like to invite you to attend an event at the REVEL Urban Winery in Cincinnati, OH, on April 21, 2022, beginning at 4:00pm.
Enjoy some wine & tips on tasting, pairing & storing while learning how to modernize your legacy applications
If you are not yet back to working in the Downtown area, there is very close adjacent parking in 2 lots and we will cover the cost of your parking via the parking application. This is a really cool venue where you can come learn a lot about wine, a little about application modernization and network with your peers.
About Our Event At Revel OTR
This will be an opportunity for you to hear from the Owner and a Master Winemaker about:
- How wine is made including a tour of the facility
- Tips for storing and ordering wine
- Pairing wine with food
- Partake in a tasting of three of their REVEL wines
- Time for general Q&A for you to ask questions of these wine experts
Plus, attendees will have a chance at winning a case of REVEL wine as well as many other fabulous prizes (must be present to win)
The event will also allow you to:
Learn more about Revel Urban Winery
- 4pm – 4:10pm: Welcome/Intro
- 4:10 – 4:25pm: Partner Presentation
- 4:25 – 4:30pm: Q&A
- 4:30 – 5:00pm: Networking
- 5:00 – 6:00pm: Wine tour, tasting
- After 6pm – additional networking opportunities
Date and time
Thu, April 21, 2022
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
Revel OTR Urban Winery
111 East 12th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Are you struggling with the cost and effort of maintaining legacy applications (like Notes/Domino)? Are you looking for a solution? Ponder these questions over a glass (or two) of wine with the founder and winemaker of a family-owned urban winery.
- T4S has a proven track record in helping companies assess, rationalize, and plan application modernization efforts – bringing experience in rapid application modernization while minimizing business disruption
- Outsystems provides a modern application development platform (aka low code) with connectors to develop integrations and workflows to make it easier to replace legacy systems like Notes/Domino.
- AWS provides the world class cloud services required to host the application and make it secure and available to your constituents.
Russell Youngblood is an OutSystems Full Stack Developer with Associate, Professional, and Expert level certifications. As a Solution Architect, he works side to side with OutSystems Account Executives, interfaces with prospects, and provides technical expertise throughout the sales and technical evaluation process.