T4S Partners is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for bright, energetic, collaborative technical wizards with World Class Customer Service skills to join our Service Desk practice. We are building a team to support our Managed Services practice, supporting prestigious clients in a 24x7x365 operation.
The Service Desk Operations Supervisor ensures that World Class Customer and Technical Service is provided consistently, exceeding the highest standards, performances, and Customer Experience. Daily responsibilities typically include supervising the Service Desk and staff, working closely with the Service Desk manager and practice managers. Assisting to maintain the overall IT Service Management / Enterprise Service Management tools, including Request Fulfillment, Incident Management, Knowledge Management, escalation procedures, Service Level Management, Event Management, Problem Management, Continual Service Improvement, and reporting.
What we’re looking for in your qualifications and experience:
- Supervisor of a support team, 3 years or more
- ITIL experience, specifically Service Operation, 3 years or more
- ITSM / ESM, Cherwell preferred, 3 years or more
- IT technical support experience, 3 years or more
- Customer Service, 3 years or more
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), 3 years or more
- Performance Monitoring, 3 years or more
- Quality Assurance, 3 years or more
- Reporting, 3 years or more
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office, and Teams
- Strong analytical skills; Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving Incidents
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to Quality and World Class Customer Experiences
Key job responsibilities include:
- In-depth understanding of managing the daily operations of a 24x7x365 Service Desk
- General oversight of Service Desk functions, including performance trending and ticket analysis, handling escalated support issues, identifying, and quantifying improvement opportunities, and allocating staff accordingly to meet business objectives
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Committed to high-quality delivery and World Class Customer Experiences
Educational Requirement: B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent. A combination of education, IT certifications, and relevant experience will be considered.
Job Type: Full Time
- Work from Home Wednesdays, Employee Healthcare Benefits, Dental, and Vision. Wellness plans and Employee Assistance. Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, 11 Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org