T4S Partners is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for bright, energetic, collaborative technical wizards with World Class Customer Service skills to join our Service Desk practice. We are building a team to support our Managed Services practice, supporting prestigious clients in a 24x7x365 operation.
The Service Desk Analyst I will ensure that World Class Customer and Technical Service is provided consistently, exceeding the highest standards, performances, and Customer Experience. Daily responsibilities typically include handling customer requests and Incidents, including Events, and Problems. Assisting to maintain the Knowledge Base, following escalation procedures, meeting and exceeding Service Level Agreements, and assisting with Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
What we’re looking for in your qualifications and experience:
- Service Desk or call center support preferred, 1 year or more
- IT technical support experience preferred, 1 year or more
- Customer Service, 1 year or more
- Exercise strong professional verbal and written communication skills, documentation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office, and Teams
- Microsoft Application Development experience advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to Quality and World Class Customer Experiences
Key job responsibilities include:
- Handling issues in a 24x7x365 Service Desk, via telephone, email, chat, portal, etc.
- Documents user problems, resolutions, and new solutions
- Assist in identifying trends in continuing hardware, software, and systems problems
- Good analytical skills; Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving Incidents
- Liaise with other T4S Teams and Clients
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Committed to high-quality delivery and World Class Customer Experiences
- Participate in rotating on-call shift rotation
B.S. in Computer Science preferred. A combination of education, IT certifications (OutSystems, Microsoft, CompTIA, KCS, HDI, and ITIL, etc.) or equivalent experience will be considered
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Home occasionally, Employee Healthcare Benefits, Dental, and Vision. Wellness plans and Employee Assistance. Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, 11 Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org