T4S Partners, Inc. is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We need a Senior Agile Project Manager to join our T4S team!
- Do you value a small company with a fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can be a strong contributor?
- Can you work independently, yet know when to reach out for guidance?
- Do you take ownership of and pride in your work?
To be a successful Senior Agile Project Manager at T4S Partners you will need expert ability to manage multiple Agile Software Development projects and be an expert in Agile methodologies and principles.
At least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple agile software development projects for our clients
- Responsible for conducting agile ceremonies (i.e. standups, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives), management and reporting of budget burndowns, tracking and managing of the task backlog and deliverables to ensure scope is contained according to the client contract.
- Drives and oversees multiple client-facing agile project teams responsible for delivering services and solutions to achieve client goals and operational objectives
- Work with development team to remove and resolve blockers to progress
- Manage project backlog to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Work with development teams to accurately groom and estimate development tasks, assign resources, forecast delivery dates
- Communicate clearly and frequently with your team lead regarding expectations for a given assignment and your (or your team’s) progress
- Managing of compression techniques to get a project back on schedule: Crashing and Fast Tracking
- Anticipate risks, issues, problems. Proactively work to resolve them. Handle difficult conversations related to performance with sensitivity, tact, and directness
- Managing, monitoring, and status reporting of project scope, schedule, budget, risks, and issues
- Support the T4S business and operations team with time invoicing, billing, margin calculations, and profitability
- Perform project kickoffs, conduct regular status meetings, produce project control documents, and conduct project closeout meetings
- Create and manage complex project schedules; identify and track critical path, build and manage task dependencies, calculate and report percent complete, understand how to use resource focus factors that affect duration and effort
- Consultive input into the creation of SOW’s and estimating tools, producing work estimates, and preparing project change requests
- Create working documentation to standardize our agile processes
- Mentor others in and be an advocate for Agile patterns and practices
What we’re looking for:
- Expert understanding of the Software and Service Delivery Consulting business
- Expert working knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies and frameworks
- Expert ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders to include clients,
T4S managements, and project team members
- Expert ability to calculate and track Revenue, Costs, and Margins on projects
- A team player who can demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic, professional demeanor, and collaborative approach to your assignments and your interactions with your team members and clients.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, computer information systems, or related field of
- Minimum of 3 years of Agile Project Management experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, computer information systems, or related field of study
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Prefer to have
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) – pmi.org
- One or more of the following Agile certifications
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) – pmi.org
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) – pmi.org
- Professional Scrum Master level 1 (PSM 1) – scrum.org
- Employee Healthcare Benefits, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Eleven Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan and more!
- $90K – $120K