What we do helps you master in Developing OutSystems Web App
Developing OutSystems Web Application
The Developing OutSystems Web Applications Boot Camp is a more theoretical module where OutSystems Development Core features will be taught using the OutSystems materials. The training combines theoretical modules with guided exercises to practice each topic and a short project at the end to wrap-up all concepts. A full time trainer will be on site to help and support the Team members. In the end of the module a technical assessment is performed.
Data modeling (Entities, attributes, data-types and default values, Calculated attributes, Bootstrapping from Excel, Relationships and the delete rule, Lookup tables, Aggregate data, SQL queries)
Forms & Validation (Form’s implicit variable and field variables, Input fields, Checkboxes & radio buttons, Combo boxes and source entities, Preparation & Screen Actions, Server-side validations, Client-side validations, Custom server-side validations)
- Application Logic (User Actions & Functions, Entity Actions, Input & Output, Parameters, Collection iteration)
- Customize the Look (Layouts & the Grid, Themes, built-in styles, Style redefinition & CSS hierarchy)
- Page Elements (Web blocks, Web block preparation, Web block styles)
- Asynchronous requests (Ajax submit, Refreshing page elements, Refreshing data, Updating displayed lists, Events)
- UI Patterns (Feedback messages, Pagination, Filters and Sorting of tables, Pop-ups, Charts)
- Security (Users, Roles & Groups, User Management, Restrict access to pages, Custom security checks)
– Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher)
– Attitude during training
Web Associate Developer Certification Ready
8:00am – 3:00pm – MDT (UTC-6)
Cancellations that occur within one week of the training are subject to a $250 cancellation fee.
Cancellations that occur two to four weeks before the class will be offered a reschedule of the class or a full refund.