T4S Partners is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for bright, energetic, collaborative technical wizards to join our Application Transformation application development practice. Using the latest cloud and PaaS technologies, we are building a team to design, develop, and deploy mission-critical business application software to thousands of users around the globe.
If you can enthusiastically answer “yes” to the following questions, we’d like to talk with you!
- Do you thrive on solving difficult technical challenges?
- Do you have experience building enterprise-class applications, ideally in the cloud?
- Do you enjoy being part of a small agile team, working in a sometimes-chaotic environment?
- Do you write clean, working, efficient code?
- Can you work independently, yet know when to reach out for guidance or support?
What we’re looking for in your qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET, preferably in Azure
- Ability to understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view
- In-depth understanding of modern application design principles and the .NET framework
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience building enterprise-class software applications
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of cloud based software solutions, specifically Azure or AWS
- Experience developing solutions using open source or DevOps frameworks and tools such as Github, Fortify, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and Selenium
- Experience designing and building microservices
- Experience developing applications using Microsoft SQL Server, CosmosDB, MongoDB
- Willingness to jump in to assist where needed – SQL, C#, JSON, REST, microservices, DevOps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow established application design patterns and to convey technical solutions through natural language, diagrams, and design patterns
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Key job responsibilities include:
- Team members will participate in agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, user story and task organization and grooming activities, and effort estimation
- Responsibilities will include analysis of requirements, authoring of documentation, and detailed design, both independently and as part of a team
- Development tasks include full stack development, designing and deploying services, integrations with and consumption of third party services, database development, unit testing and mock data generation, development of regression testing scenarios and scripts
- Preferred candidates possess outstanding analytical and programming skills, and have an enthusiastic approach to learning and adopting new technologies
- Team members will have some DevOps responsibilities, especially pertaining to change management and source control, continuous integration, and deploying and maintaining test and production environments. This may include some scripting and automation tasks, test development, database management activities, and server configuration management
- As a member of our highly motivated team, you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Work with other engineers, designers, and test engineers to bring prototypes to life
- Mentor, coach, and help your colleagues to improve their skills and deliver their best work
Employee Healthcare Benefits, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Eleven Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org