T4S Partners, Inc. is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are in need of LOCAL ONLY Business Analysts to join our team in Greenwood Village, Colorado!
- Do you value a small company, fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can be a strong contributor?
- Can you work independently, yet know when to reach out for guidance?
- Do you take ownership of and pride in your work?
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Development of the requirements and specifications to be used in the design and development of technical solutions, whether a new solution or a change to an existing system
- Provide support to the development of the business case
- Provide leadership in eliciting requirements and translating functional requirements into actionable requirements for technical teams to address
- Provide leadership in managing requirements, communications of status, and verifying delivery
- Actively support planning and monitoring build efforts for assignments
- Actively support the development of test cases and testing process, Process Change Requests, User Acceptance Criteria, etc.
- Ability to capture business benefits and assist in calculating business value
What we’re looking for: LOCAL ONLY APPLICANTS NEED APPLY
- Communications skills – oral, written, presentation, and listening
- Facilitation skills (e.g. workshops, work sessions, group discussions, meetings)
- Proficiency in developing Business Process Models and Business Process Use Cases
- Proficiency in developing Agile User Stories, working with Sprint teams in sprint planning and estimating
- Proficiency in quantifying business value or benefits and conducting cost/benefits analysis
- Proficiency in translating business requirements for technical evaluation and support
- Proficiency in translating technical questions or concerns into business context for clarification and disposition
- Modeling skills, mapping skills, and traceability analyses
- Leadership and Initiative
- Proficiency in prioritizing requirements – Required, Desired, Not Required, Not in Scope
- Proficiency in supporting Project Office in overall project management
- Excellent follow-thru skills with the ability to obtain closure
- Skills in completing Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Proficiency in Continuous Process Improvement
- Skills in negotiations and influence
- Experience in Agile projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- BA in Business
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience
- Employee Healthcare Benefits, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Eleven Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan and more!
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org