T4S Partners, Inc. is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are in need of LOCAL ONLY Business Analyst to join our team in Greenwood Village, Colorado!
- Do you value a small company with a fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can be a strong contributor?
- Can you work independently, yet know when to reach out for guidance?
- Do you take ownership of and pride in your work?
T4S Partners is looking for a business analyst who will be the conduit between our client’s business stakeholders and our development teams. They will elicit business and technical requirements, prioritize features, analyze implementation options with developers, and verify quality of delivered solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the conduit between our client’s business stakeholders and our development teams
- Act as product owner to elicit business and technical requirements, prioritize features, analyze implementation options with developers, and verify quality of delivered solution
- Lead client-facing workshops or work sessions to elicit requirements. Projects may involve developing new application solutions, making changes to an existing system, or integrating applications to create business value for our clients
- Translate requirements into application screens, workflows, requirements, features releases, and acceptance criteria for individual features
- Develop alternative solutions to meet client’s requirements, be able to evaluate and discuss pros and cons for each with client stakeholders
- Participate in project planning and estimation activities for your area of responsibility
- Lead/contribute to QA efforts for application releases
- Provide business consulting to application development and QA teams during the development and testing lifecycle
- Act as a strong individual contributor and team leader to 3-5 T4S and/or client resources
- Collaborate with team members to allocate assignments and take responsibility to ensure tasks are completed on time with a high level of quality
- Recognize when client requests (or internally generated requests) go beyond the approved scope for the project
- UI/UX requirements/design session facilitation experience would be a plus
What we’re looking for: LOCAL ONLY APPLICANTS NEED APPLY
- Self-directed leaders who can take ownership and responsibility to complete assigned tasks on time with the expected level of detail, quality, and accuracy
- Experience using user-centered design techniques to identify user personas, user journeys, and application designs to meet business needs
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to get your ideas across clearly and concisely
- Strong listening and facilitation skills, ability to negotiate and / or influence clients and colleagues
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow through on action items
- Experience developing business process models, business process, use cases, user stories
- Experience working with agile development teams in sprint planning and estimation, development of acceptance criteria and test scenarios, feature prioritization
- Ability to communicate clearly and frequently with your colleagues and management regarding expectations for a given assignment and your progress
- Ability to apply Advisory and Application Development methodologies to create required business area/functional deliverables
- Experience using test automation frameworks and tools such as Postman or Selenium
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, professional demeanor and collaborative approach to your assignments and your interactions with your team members and clients
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience
- $70K – $95K