T4S Partners, Inc. is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We need a Senior Agile Project Manager to join our T4S team!
- Do you value a small company with a fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can be a strong contributor?
- Can you work independently, yet know when to reach out for guidance?
- Do you take ownership of and pride in your work?
The Application Analyst III will consistently provide World Class Customer and Technical Service, exceeding the highest standards, performances, and Customer Experience. Our Managed and Support Services practice supports prestigious clients in a 24x7x365 operation.
DDaily responsibilities typically include handling customer and client Service Requests, Incidents, Events, and Problems. In addition, assisting in maintaining the Knowledge Base, following escalation procedures, meeting and exceeding Service Level Agreements, and assisting with Continual Service Improvement initiatives. Providing support for enterprise applications and office equipment.
What we’re looking for in your qualifications and experience:
- IT technical support experience is required, two years or more
- Application Support experience, typically two years or more
- ITSM / ESM, Cherwell, or Ivanti administration preferred, typically, two years or more
- Customer Service skills
- Demonstrate strong professional verbal and written communication skills, documentation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office, and Teams
- Application Administration or Development experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to Quality and World Class Customer Experiences
Key job responsibilities include:
- Managing Service Requests and Incidents in a 24x7x365 environment via the portal, email, or telephone.
- Responding to, documenting, and resolving Service Requests and Incidents promptly in the ITSM tool
- Performs day-to-day maintenance, administration, support, and enhancements to our ITSM tool
- Provide technical support to T4S staff on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, and peripherals
- PC hardware and software repairs, updates, and setup of staff onboarding and offboarding equipment
- Assist in identifying trends in continuing hardware, software, and systems problems
- Provide networking support
- IT Security administration
- Microsoft Azure administration
- Excellent analytical skills; Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving Incidents
- Self-organized and able to work independently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment and able to learn new applications, concepts, and skills
- Communicate and liaise with Clients and T4S staff, both technical and non-technical, as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and unscheduled and scheduled outages
- Train and develop new Application Analysts and provide support to level I and II staff
- Participates in department projects and delivers work within agreed timeframes
- On-call rotation for off-hours support as required to keep critical applications and systems operational
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred. A combination of education of IT certifications or equivalent experience will be considered
- Full time
- $70,000 – $80,000
- Hybrid, three days in office/two days work from home, employee healthcare benefits, dental, and vision. Wellness plans and employee assistance, basic life and AD&D insurance, 11 company paid holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) matching plan